Thursday, November 18, 2010

Why doesn't he get the hint?

So I keep mentioning to Dad that he should get me a doctors appointment. He says yeah maybe, but still hasn't. It's been two weeks. If he really knew me he would know that I don't want to bug him about it because I don't really want to go. He would notice that when ever I talk about my knee I say it's still sore at some points.

I realize it's partly my fault. But I really don't want to go and have the doctor tell me I can't run for another 3 weeks, or more likely I have to have a minor surgery. But I also don't want it to get worse. And I would rather not play now, then not be able to play in the spring, or farther along not be able to play at all. The doctor even said I should come back after the season is over. I still can't move it as far as my other knee without it feeling weird. It doesn't really hurt, but I think it would hurt other people pretty badly considering it almost hurts. And also even when my knee was first hurt and I couldn't walk on it. It hurt, but not really badly, I thought I should be able to walk on it, and I tried, but I feel like other people would have not moved all day. And it still hurts when I twist it, like when I roll over in bed ( although, again, it's not really a hurt, but a, "that doesn't feel right."). So I really should go to the doctor, but I only wish Dad would decide that too and make me go.

No comments:

Post a Comment