Monday, November 29, 2010

Ground work...my new favorite activity?

So since Lolli's been having some minor leading problems, and also loading problems yesterday, I decided to just do groundwork today. And it was possibly one of the best days I've had with her in a long time. It was just so relaxing. We weren't trying to rush into something. We weren't doing something that involved a lot of focus, but we could just enjoy each others company. And from start to finish I definitely felt like I knew her more and we trusted and understood each other more. Not that we don't other days, just this was so...so....refreshing. Hopefully now we will have solved some of those problems, but even if we didn't it was an awesome lesson. I guess somedays you have to step back, look at what needs to be done, when it needs to be done, and take an easy day. Focus on a short term goal. You don't always have to be taking giant leaps towards the long term. Slow down and just enjoy the time you have now.

No comments:

Post a Comment